This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and coach our core commercial sales team in Belgium. You will be tasked with driving performance of the team, encouraging high levels of activity and be accountable for achieving the sales revenue and volume KPIs for the team.
The role holds responsibility for developing and managing the sales process as well as leading on all people-related activities such as recruitment, training, setting expectations, managing performance and providing regular reviews.
- Leadership and Coaching
- Excellent Communicator and Influencer
- Achievement Oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical and data driven.
Who you are…
Lead staff to enable high performance and build trust and openness amongst their team. Must be able to understand the strengths and weaknesses of their team members.
Must be able to interpret and understand sales data to align their team’s goals with the organization’s goals.
Need to be able to plan and execute sales strategies that align with the organization’s goals.
Take a commercially aware approach to achieving goals and objectives and balance both technical and commercial considerations in achieving sales success and ongoing customer satisfaction.
Familiarity with financial models, ROI, TCO, capital versus operating budget issues, etc are all areas which will drive success in this role.
Possesses a high activity rate, can withstand pressure, be pro-active and is goal-oriented with a sense of urgency and who can adopt a disciplined, practical, and organised approach.
Must be comfortable with change and be able to adapt to new situations quickly.
Have the ability to solve problems rationally and make decisions based on data and facts.
What you will need
- A proven track record of leading SME sales teams and developing people to achieve their full potential.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to motivate salespeople to achieve exceptional performance by coaching, mentoring and other appropriate interventions.
- Planning and organising skills - ability to strategise and plan accordingly.
- Strong ability to use own initiative.
- Demonstrate proactiveness.
- Be tenacious - ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Resilience – overcomes challenges to ensure success.
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and timely.
- Ideally, having worked in a multinational, fast paced, matrix environment.
- Experience in a Security or Technology environment.
What you will be doing…
- Develop your team to identify and nurture new business opportunities, building relationships with current clients, and closing sales on target.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Development planning ensuring the team are motivated and engaged in their role.
- Provide clear performance goals which all team members understand.
- Give regular feedback to team members linked to their individual performance.
- Maximise sales conversion rates of the team – retention and acquisition.
- Management of overall pipeline activity.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and regular reports to senior management, highlighting key performance metrics and plans for improvement.
- Ensure that customer retention rates are in line with business metrics, and that bad debt values are managed robustly YOY.
- Be responsible for the management of Key Clients within your Region primarily ensuring they are happy with the current sales process.
- Responsible for the recruitment of your team, ensuring that new employees are onboarded successfully and that following training, these colleagues are achieving their individual targets within the timelines expected.
- Ensure the team have the relevant skills to sell Securitas Technology products and services, and to work a territory effectively as possible, maximising every opportunity.
- To ensure team members are trained on and understand new products and solutions as they are brought to market.
- Fully utilizing the Sales and Marketing support team to achieve (and exceed) targets.