Securitas Group is a world-leading safety and security solutions partner that helps make your world a safer place. By leveraging technology in partnership with our clients, we offer a broad portfolio of value-enhancing services and solutions integrated across the security value chain – from on-site services to advanced monitoring, comprehensive risk prediction and advisory services. The group has more than 350,000 employees in 40+ countries worldwide. Securitas AB is listed at Nasdaq OMX Stockholm with HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our holistic approach with local and global expertise makes us a trusted business partner to many of the world’s best-known companies. Benefitting from almost nine decades of deep experience and guided by our values of integrity, vigilance, and helpfulness, we create sustainable value by helping our clients optimize their operations and protect what matters most - their people and assets.
Securitas IT is a global organization within the Securitas Group with 800+ employees, on a mission to transform and develop our business. Among many other things Securitas IT digitizes the guarding officer, the customer interface and streamlines the back-office IT.
Performance Management Is a team of approx. 20 people organized into the Project Management Office (PMO), Global Sourcing, and Performance Management, with a focus on turning opportunities into execution and results.
We are now looking for a Business Performance Manager to join our Performance Management team within Securitas IT.
What you will be working with
As Business Performance Manager, you'll be an integral member of our team and play a crucial role in executing and coordinating our practices within performance management across value delivery, risks and opportunities, governance, and financial management to improve overall maturity and transparency across the organization. The role will include key elements such as analyzing and interpreting data, decision support, stakeholder alignment, and contributing with executive materials.
In this role you will be provided with a large international network, exposure to senior management, opportunities to collaborate with stakeholders globally, and a broad understanding of our organization. You will be part of a collaborative team that values innovation, critical thinking, strategic vision and turning opportunities into execution and results. Your work will contribute directly to shaping and guiding our path ahead. This role will provide you with substantial development and growth opportunities, opening up for a potential more senior role in the future.
We're seeking a highly motivated individual eager to join us in co-creating the future together.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
1. Strategic planning and analysis:
- Support the Business planning process by reviewing, organizing, and consolidating objectives and financial data in a visual context
- Collaborate with our team in developing and executing strategic plans
- Contribute to the identification of key business challenges, risks, and opportunities
- Analyze and interpret data from various reports to provide actionable insights
- Contribute to the preparation of executive-level materials, including presentations and decision documents
2. Decision support:
- Assist in the preparation of materials that support decision-making processes
- Contribute to the development of recommendations based on thorough financial analysis
- Drive business cases in accordance with the overall governance model
3. Governance support:
- Contribute to planning and facilitating different Governance forums
- Coordinate the preparation of material and input from stakeholders to Governance forums
- Guide and support stakeholders in our governance and financial management framework and methods
Experiences and Competences required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in management or business consulting or similar role
- Experience from working in an international context is beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly structured with ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with business analysis tools and methodologies
What we offer:
At Securitas we believe in doing the right thing and doing it well. For our customers and our employees. Our employees come from all walks of life and bring with them a multitude of talents and perspectives. We aim for diverse representation throughout the company, and we are committed to equal pay, safe working conditions, gender balance and an inclusive work environment with a wide range of skills and development opportunities.
If it all sounds good to you, don’t hesitate and apply!