Securitas is a knowledge leader in security; driving the industry with the tools of tomorrow, not with the tools of yesterday. The security of the future is a combination of people, knowledge, technology and data.
Our big bet strategy for the mid and long-term future is called “Securitas Intelligent Security”. The SIS strategy will leverage technology in new and innovative ways to offer better, streamlined, and efficient services that will be predictive in the mid-term, and intelligent in the long term.
Build a career that you can be proud of
Are you looking for a job where you feel valued as a coworker, being part of a startup culture in an exciting global company, then this is the opportunity you are looking for.
At Securitas Intelligent Services (SIS) we strongly believe that our coworkers make the difference. You will be in contact with 30'000+ internal users of our systems (working across services) which gives you the opportunity to learn and develop new skills, as well as putting a smile on the faces of coworkers around the globe.
The Warsaw office is the newest addition in our SIS family, located in Mokotów. We are offering flexible shifts where you will be able to work from our modern office as well as from home.
Currently we are looking for a Network Service Expert, Global Network to join our Securitas family.
- Deliver network support in accordance with the organizations policies and procedures
- Escalate and effectively manage network related issues to any 3rd party network support providers
- Maintain key network systems to ensure business as usual
- Perform the consultancy role on various strategic projects being supported by the Global Network team. The solution design on these projects may be handled within or outside of the team (with accountability and governance provided within the team)
- New technology awareness, evaluation and selection; running or supporting vendor RFI and RFP processes
- Work with Securitas project and operations teams to deliver and support solutions involving, but not limited to LAN/WAN topologies & platforms, routing protocols, current data center architectures, DNS/DHCP, IPAM, VRF
- Create and deliver network designs, statements of work, and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
- Analyze, evaluate, and communicate network capacity and performance data with the objective of driving improvements to Securitas networks
Job- specific tasks
- Good experience in the design & deployment of global WAN architectures, preferably with service provider level experience
- Design and deployment experience with Firewalls/IPS, Load Balancers, and WAN optimization (e.g. Juniper, Fortigate, Citrix ADC, etc.).
- Familiarity with Juniper equipment ranges in WAN and LAN environments
- Experience in SD-WAN (e.g. Cisco Viptela), cloud controlled Wi-Fi (e.g. Cisco Meraki, Aruba), network virtualization, SASE technologies
- Solid grasp of network routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
- Experience with cross-vendor VPN site to site tunnels
- Understanding of public and private cloud designs and implementation (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience working with network automation tools
- Current ITILv3/v4 certification is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience required with routing (ipv4), ethernet switching, wireless, load balancers, firewalls, WAN acceleration and VPN technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in network engineering
- Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication
- A willingness and ability to cooperate across cultural boundaries
- Time management; Self-Starter
- The Securitas mindset: can-do; collaborative; respectful; optimistic;
- An infectious, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Good at explaining the practices, tools and solutions in both written and oral form
If it all sounds good for you, don’t hesitate and apply!