Strongly united by the purpose “We’re here to help make your world a safer place”, Securitas successfully integrates technology, people and knowledge to offer protective services to customers all over the world. Securitas offers security services such as security guarding, monitoring, consulting and investigations. The group has over 350,000 employees in 40+ countries worldwide. Securitas AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Securitas IT is a newly formed global organization within the Securitas Group with 800+ employees, on a mission to transform and develop the business. There is a major digital transformation ongoing where Securitas IT among other things brings business critical solutions to the guarding segment, enhances data usage, improves the customer interface and streamlines the back office IT. The Software Asset Management function resides in the Securitas IT organization and is key in this development.
Securitas vision is to become the Intelligent Protective Services Partner through being client centric, data driven, and people focused. Our protective services help make your world a safer place.
IT is a key function supporting the capabilities of a modern and powerful IT technology needed to fulfil Securitas business strategy.
In Europe, our 400+ IT co-workers support digital products and services for clients and transforming and protecting our existing IT landscape, making sure colleagues all over the European Division can work efficiently in a modern IT environment.
As Application Management Service Director, you are responsible for the coordination and execution of support services across Europe for all common applications in Europe such as but not limited to HCM, ERP, WFM, Integrations (Oracle & Azure), Tech Platform and BI, over 20+ countries.
- Design & implement a robust AMS Operating Model for all common applications in Europe such as but not limited to HCM, ERP, WFM, Integrations (Oracle & Azure), Tech Platform and BI, over 20+ countries.
- Establish metrics, SLAs and support objectives with stakeholders and provide regular monthly, quarterly and annual status reports to demonstrate team performance.
- Manage communication between end-users, helpdesk and third-party partner(s) supporting the Application Management Services (AMS).
- Drive best practices across the organization and coordinate with third-party partner(s) to drive continuous process improvement.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of standard policies and procedures, knowledge base ownership and support documentation for Incident Management, Standard Request, Release Management, IT Change Management and User Adoption, Demand Management
- Planning and budgeting for the current and future support organization including people, process, technology and training.
- Partner with implementation and project teams to secure transition of services to the AMS model.
- Follow prescribed methodologies and processes in completing support and implementation activities.
- Manage resource utilization / capacity planning and proactively identify and recommend improvement plans to the AMS operating model.
- BCIO – Report on budget and strategic roadmap
- Service Directors – Align on the strategic direction of technology so that it supports growth
- Business Owner – Together with Service Directors, align on the strategic direction of technology so that it supports growth and aspirations of the business
- IT Product Managers– Discusses service issues and incoming demands
- AMS Partner(s) – Develop strong relationship, raise issues & manage escalations
Key Personal Skills
- Strong understanding of business needs, targets, and processes, as well as the technology opportunities to improve business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the application landscape
- Ability to look at the bigger picture and anticipate future business needs
- Strategy planning
- Experience in DevOps, Agile, Waterfall methodologies.
- Fluent in English
What we offer
At Securitas we believe in doing the right thing and doing it well. For our customers and our employees. Our employees come from all walks of life and bring with them a multitude of talents and perspectives. We aim for diverse representation throughout the company, and we are committed to equal pay, safe working conditions, gender balance and an inclusive work environment with a wide range of skills and development opportunities.
If it all sounds good for you, don’t hesitate and apply!