Strongly united by the purpose “We’re here to help make your world a safer place”, Securitas successfully integrates technology, people and knowledge to offer protective services to customers all over the world. Securitas offers security services such as security guarding, monitoring, consulting and investigations. The group has over 350,000 employees in 40+ countries worldwide. Securitas AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Securitas IT is a newly formed global organization within the Securitas Group with 800+ employees, on a mission to transform and develop the business. There is a major digital transformation ongoing where Securitas IT among other things brings business critical solutions to the guarding segment, enhances data usage, improves the customer interface and streamlines the back office IT. The Software Asset Management function resides in the Securitas IT organization and is key in this development.
Securitas vision is to become the Intelligent Protective Services Partner through being client centric, data driven, and people focused. Our protective services help make your world a safer place.
IT is a key function supporting the capabilities of a modern and powerful IT technology needed to fulfil Securitas business strategy.
In Europe, our 400+ IT co-workers support digital products and services for clients and transforming and protecting our existing IT landscape, making sure colleagues all over the European Division can work efficiently in a modern IT environment.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for designing and validating the end-to-end solution, including scope, functional / technical solution, leading practices, team structure, cost and schedule. You are a central role in a global roll-out of a business critical cloud-based solution. You will be working on a wide range of business processes with leading practice solution using our decided solution technologies. You will team our countries, transformation teams and key business leaders, and third-party strategic partners to provide implementation our decided solution technologies.
- Develop end to end solution blueprint / architecture
- Review detail solution design and validate that the holistic solution against design principles and our business outcomes
- Plan, lead and run solution design workshops to assess our business, strategic and operational requirements and shape the solution
- Define design principles, and assess different solution options in context of our business requirements and provide solution recommendations
- Interact with senior stakeholders and assist them in taking key solution decisions
- Define the scope of new implementation programs and / or change requests in existing solutions and develop solution including technical/functional/process scope, cost, resourcing and schedule, and drafting project plans
- Solution Architecture Description (SAD)
- Enterprise Architect – align on the enterprise architecture system and solution architecture description
- IT Product Manager – escalate priority conflicts to IT Product Owner if necessary
- UX Design Lead – escalate Integration lead and integration architect - Alignment on integrations development, dependencies and maintenance aligned to the SAD
Key Personal Skills
- Knowledge and hands on experience in complex integrations on the business existing integration platforms
- Understanding of non-functional requirements – security, performance and disaster recovery
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder analysis and interaction abilities
- Ability to take decisions regarding Solution Architecture
- Fluent in English
What we offer
At Securitas we believe in doing the right thing and doing it well. For our customers and our employees. Our employees come from all walks of life and bring with them a multitude of talents and perspectives. We aim for diverse representation throughout the company, and we are committed to equal pay, safe working conditions, gender balance and an inclusive work environment with a wide range of skills and development opportunities.
If it all sounds good for you, don’t hesitate and apply!