For almost 90 years, Securitas has increased security in a world where risks are constantly changing. Every day our employees protect what matters most to our customers. That’s why Securitas is the security partner of choice for companies around the world.
The Securitas Europe Divisional Solutions organization is responsible to accelerate security Solutions sales in Europe. The newly installed Solutions Europe Marketing Team is there to empower its countries and divisional team to achieve their growth goals, with a focus on the SME segment. As marketing team, we transform country needs and market trends into impactful marketing strategies and tools. Complemented by reality-based execution guidance, we don’t only inspire what to do, we also show how to get there. To strengthen the Solutions Marketing team, we are looking for a creative Growth Marketing Manager with a bias towards accelerating conversion goals.
The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible to optimize Customer Experience through personalization with the goal to accelerate conversion. You will work closely with the Solutions Europe Marketing team, the Global Web team and the local markets to create new ways to deal with today's Customer Experience and Conversion challenges. To optimize our website’s UX and implement personalization, you will work with modern tools such as a personalization engine, chatbot, heatmapping tool and results analysis tool.
The Growth Marketing Manager reports to the Director Marketing & Digital Engagement, Solutions Europe.
You will be an essential driver to optimize Customer Experience and Conversion, through tactics, planning, implementation and follow-up of personalized communication to our customers:
- Manage, optimize and evolve the usage of our digital tools (CMS UX, Personalization Engine, Chatbot and other) to achieve customer conversion goals
- In dialogue with the European team and local markets, and based on data and business impact analyses, define the EU strategy, set goals, tactics and priorities for personalization. Adapt to country specifics as needed.
- Perform data analysis of customer behaviour in digital channels
- Implement customer dialogues and personalization activities in close collaboration with global website team (designers, front & back-end developers) and local markets
- Test & optimize of both UX and personalization
- Follow-up of customer interaction in digital channels
- Reporting & presentation
- Collaborate with platform providers
- Design and/or content creation
KPIs based on:
Depending on annual priorities and targets:
- Conversion rate increase
- Creation of EU strategy, setting of goals, tactics and priorities for personalization
- Implementation of customer dialogues and personalization activities
- Key European Solutions business growth metrics
- Country satisfaction
Key Competencies and Experience:
- At least 2+ years’ working experience
- In a digital department with customer interaction or personalization of digital channels or as a consultant in the same field or
- In the role of CRO and/or SEM specialist or
- In the role of E-com manager or paid media manager
- Led or had a key participating role in international development projects for digital channel
- Has proven excellent understanding of online lead generation, retention and upsell mechanisms and strategies
- Analytical, Reporting and Project Management skills and experience
- Strong communication skills and experience working with remote teams
- Excellent knowledge on campaign platforms for customer interaction. Preferably Dynamic Yield, otherwise, Adobe Marketing cloud, Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Pixel, RichRelevance, Apsis or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems, preferably Episerver, and chatbot systems, preferably Leadoo, and of GTM
- Good knowledge of analysis tools for digital channels, e.g. Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of project management tools such as Jira, Trello or similar
- Excellent mastery of English - fluent, spoken and written
- Worked in an international environment. Experience with central strategies, driving synergies across markets, working with global web/brand teams
- SME segment experience is a plus
- (graphic) design and/or content creation skills and experience are a plus
Person Specifications and Skills:
- Structured, analytical, strong collaboration and communication skills, good listener, strong self-motivation
- Master's degree in economics, communication, social sciences, engineering or similar.
- Degree in marketing automation and content design/graphic skills in addition to this is a plus
What we offer:
At Securitas we believe in doing the right thing and doing it well. For our customers and our employees. Our employees come from all walks of life and bring with them a multitude of talents and perspectives. We aim for diverse representation throughout the company, and we are committed to equal pay, safe working conditions, gender balance and an inclusive work environment with a wide range of skills and development opportunities.
Reporting to: Director Marketing & Digital Engagement, Solutions Europe
Location: Flexible in Europe. Preference for Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm or Lyon area.
Language: English (fluent, spoken and written)