Securitas is a knowledge leader in security; driving the industry with the tools of tomorrow, not with the tools of yesterday. The security of the future is a combination of people, knowledge, technology and data.
Our big bet strategy for the mid and long-term future is called “Securitas Intelligent Security”. The SIS strategy will leverage technology in new and innovative ways to offer better, streamlined, and efficient services that will be predictive in the mid-term, and intelligent in the long term.
Change Leader, Client Engagement Platform
The Change Leader in the Client Engagement Platform team is responsible for coordinating and providing support with change management methodologies related to the IT platforms in place. The role combines both project work and work related to continuous steady-state efforts and focuses on updating existing training material, but also creating new ones.
The role is focused on helping individual stakeholders and change communities to understand and adopt the new ways of working through the implementation of clear learning paths and training materials, based on the different personas that are using the tools.
The Change Leader will work to drive the adoption and internalization of new ways of working, thereby maximizing the value of our initiatives and IT platforms.
Value expected includes:
- Conducts an impact assessment for stakeholders affected by the change items.
- Successful implementation of the new LMS
- Well packaged and designed training experiences for people in our organization, executed in a fit for purpose and cost-effective way
- Re-usability of change management assets across projects and geographies
- Clear and always up to date view of status of the change management activities
- Provides leadership and coaching to change agents (Divisional Change and Success Managers, Key Users, Super Users) and involves trusted informal leaders to create employee understanding and influence successful organizational change.
Preferred experience and competence
The Change Leader is an experienced professional with a relevant degree and successful hands-on experience from setting up, implementing, driving and following through on change management initiatives, and more specifically training processes around those change initiatives.
- Relevant university degree in Technology, People and/or Business Management
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital transformation initiatives, with recent experience in the change management profession/area
- Knowledge of change management methodologies and processes
- Experience in training management: planning, creating user guides and performing trainings for large groups of people
- Strategic thinking and planning: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture.
- Virtual team leadership and development: Ability to mentor, coach, train and effectively transfer expertise to others in virtual teams, communities and across different projects in the portfolio
- Facilitation, negotiation, and problem resolution skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder analysis and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English, other European languages considered a plus
- International travel is required
- Lead the implementation of a new LMS solution for the different tools that are part of the Client Engagement Platform: user communities, learning paths, reporting, etc.
- Create all the material identified as necessary for the LMS implementation based on the personas that will use the tool
- Update & create new quick guides based on personas, as well as instruction videos, after each release
- Work with divisional change leads and support officers to improve the existing materials
- Provide guidance on training best practices (who, how, when)
- Train different stakeholders on a need’s basis
Communication & Change community
- Communicate on new functionalities through all available channels
- Share Best practices across divisions
- Regular meetings & workshops with divisional change leads to ensure training needs are known and acted upon
- Ensure KPI’s alignment with business & continuous quality improvement
- Provide KPI’s status and address the issues with the division leads
- Coordinate the yearly end-user satisfaction survey, as well as other surveys that the CEP team may decide to perform during the year and follow-up on the action plan
If it all sounds good for you, don’t hesitate and apply!