(EA) Platform Architect
“We want you …”
Are you the magician and transformer that can turn strategy into reality “to make the world a safer place – Securitas purpose”.
Working in the Securitas Group EA Function as a (EA) Platform Architect, you will have the focus of one of our “Business Platforms” and its numerous capabilities on both strategic, tactical and operational level, and when needed, supporting & collaborate with the others (in the function) – we all share and strive for the same vision/goals.
There are several transformations programs & projects ongoing, and you will be heavily involved effecting the technology, process & data (way of working) and organisation. Hence you will need to be able to navigate, communicate & act, co-create on all levels in the organisations and work in a international context.
We are strengthening our EA & Platform organisation with 3 (EA) Platform Architects.
- Client Engagement
- Data & Connectivity
Strongly united by the purpose “We’re here to help make your world a safer place”, Securitas successfully integrates technology, people and knowledge to offer protective services to customers all over the world. Securitas offers security services such as security guarding, monitoring, consulting and investigations. The group has over 350,000 employees in 40+ countries worldwide. Securitas AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Securitas IT is a newly formed global organization within the Securitas Group with 800+ employees, on a mission to transform and develop the business. There is a major digital transformation ongoing where Securitas IT among other things brings business critical solutions to the guarding segment, enhances data usage, improves the customer interface and streamlines the back office IT. The Software Asset Management function resides in the Securitas IT organization and is key in this development.
About the role
- Act as design authority, provide architectural steering to all strategic initiatives affecting the global technology landscape. This includes being actively involved in and allocated as a resource to global and strategic projects
- Actively shape and establish enterprise architecture skills and ways of working across Securitas globally
- Work closely with Head Of Platform + B-CIO and the rest of the platform team, product/service managers, projects, domain architects and external partners
- Keep up-to-date with technology trends and our business strategy
- Analyze business needs and propose and drive needed activities to respond to those needs.
- Provide consultative guidance, recommendations and support to business and IT stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with Securitas Group Cyber Security Function.
- As an Platform Architect, a senior role - you are part of the Group Enterprise Architecture function with the mission turn business strategy into reality by providing:
- A clear target architecture
- A roadmap for the future
- Execution of our transformation agenda
- Decision-making, consultative guidance and support
- Your focus is on Infrastructure with the responsibility to guide business and IT into making the best possible technology investment decisions based on our business strategy and company goals
- You will also be tasked with providing an updated view of Securitas infrastructure core capabilities (capacity, network, end user) & connected landscape:
- The desired target state
- Overview of current solutions & risks
- Heat map: What should be developed, maintained or decommissioned
- Roadmap: What short- and long-term steps should we take in order to reach our target
- 10+ years work experience of IT in general
- 5+ years of working as an enterprise architect
- Excellent knowledge in Public Cloud (Azure) and Data Centre Solutions & Operations
- Hosting (virtualization, containers), Network (WAN, Segmentation, Zero Trust), End User (MDM, Collaboration, Windows), Various DB technologies
- Transition & Transformation experienc
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Security Awareness
- Broad knowledge and experience within business-outcome focused IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder analysis and collaboration abilities
- Fluent in English
If it all sounds good for you, don’t hesitate and apply!